Worldwide Exporess - Kennewick, WA
Technical Support Specialist
This position works effectively and efficiently as a part of a multi-disciplinary support team to provide business technology support services and apply best-in-class practices. Technical Support Specialists utilize technical knowledge, problem solving skills, and communication to assist others.
ROLE OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and support the company’s proprietary systems and other third-party systems to provide guidance include, but not limited to:
- And others.
- Provide first line technical support via phone, e-mail and/or a desktop support application.
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues with company’s proprietary systems and other third-party systems.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues for RackSpace, ITS, Zendesk, etc.
- Test bug fixes and enhancements.
- Redirect or escalate problems as appropriate.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, adhering to procedure and protocol.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software
- Be a motivated team player with a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate eagerness to acquire knowledge and skills, expanding job capabilities
- Strong problem-solving, organization and communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and provide clear communication across all levels of the organization
- Comfortable managing workload independently and effectively
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express offers customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for your global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 125 offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest business partner in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to a C-Level executive while letting UPS do what they do best, deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWE has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWE provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the need of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Director of Worldwide Express.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.