Gusto - San Francisco, CA
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering teams at Gusto
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their organizational objectives and drive a customized hiring plan to achieve those
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Mentor fellow members of the recruitment team on best practices
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Gusto by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions for improvement
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience coaching hiring managers and being an expert "Sherpa" to them throughout the recruiting process
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Gusto
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.