PeaceHealth - Springfield, KY
PeaceHealth is seeking a Regulatory and Accreditation Consultant for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of Variable.
Req ID: 166880
Regulatory and Accreditation Consultant Opportunity in Springfield, OR!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Regulatory and Accreditation Consultant to create and implement policies, procedures, processes and programs designed to meet regulatory and accreditation requirements. In this position, you will monitor quality management and assist with internal auditing as well as regulatory compliance coaching. This position is key to promoting operational standardization throughout the organization.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
- Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Relocation assistance available
- Competitive compensation
Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Regulatory and Accreditation Consultant include:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or related field
- RN or clinical background strongly preferred
- Minimum of five years of related experience in healthcare setting
- Proven success in supporting healthcare institutions in meeting regulatory requirements
- Experience with managing complex programs and projects, specifically with a focus on regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Advanced knowledge of state, federal, and accreditation requirements including but not limited to: CMS Conditions of Participation for acute care and critical access hospitals, ISO 9001, NIAHO, and state licensing requirements
- General knowledge of administrative data quality, data specifications and statistical validity
To learn more or apply, please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID # 166880.
Eugene-Springfield is the third largest metropolitan area in Oregon. Home of the University of Oregon, Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of much larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Springfield, Riverbend Annex (417)
Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities
Shift Length: Variable
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $35.55, more depending on experience
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Springfield || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Risk Management & Quality || Full Time || ORG INTEGRITY
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.