Appian - Reston, VA
Solution Engineering Analyst
Location: Appian HQ (Tyson's Corner, VA)
Are you passionate about creating great customer experiences? Are you a people person with excellent organizational and communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a diversity of challenges?
Appian’s Solutions Engineering team is growing! This role demands someone with comfort in both business process and customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about learning and thrives at creating and executing business processes that enhance customer experience.
- You are a people-person with a passion for customer experience.
- You build collaborative and constructive working relationships with many people, across many functions, inside Appian
- You are vocal and solution-oriented when you identify business processes that do not align with great customer experience.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, strong organization skills and technical aptitude.
- You are a fast learner who can work independently.
- You are a multi-tasker, able to effectively juggle and prioritize work across a wide variety of tasks.
How you’ll contribute:
- Responsible for delivery of software and on-boarding experience for new Appian customers and partners.
- Responsible for assisting customers, partners and prospects with any issues related to their Appian Community accounts.
- Schedule and perform well-defined maintenance and upgrades on customer applications deployed in the Appian cloud.
- Responsible for triaging technical support requests to appropriate Appian subject matter experts.
- Assist customers and partners with the administrative management of their Appian environments.
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.