Chewy - Dallas, TX
Chewy is hiring Fulfillment Specialists for our Fulfillment Center in Dallas, TX. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don’t wait! You don’t want to miss out.
Chewy is proud to offer new increases with pay up to $14.00/hr on selected shifts, with opportunity for increases at 6, 12, 18, 24+ months. We also offer Competitive benefits, Climate controlled facility, New Leadership Development Programs with rapid career growth potential, New state of the art automation, Employee incentives and benefit offerings, Day/Full and Part Time opportunities. Interviewing immediately! Don’t wait, you may be our next Pawesome Chewtopian!!!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months+ of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
*** For safety and security purposes, Chewy requires photo identification in order to enter our facilities, so please be prepared to present a valid government-issued photo ID prior to your interview and at the time of your new-hire orientation. ***
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.