Chewy - Goodyear, AZ
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers for our fulfillment center in Goodyear, AZ!
Chewy is proud to offer wages up to $13.50/hr. with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months!
Come interview with us this week!
Open Interviews: Monday, October 14, 2019 through Thursday, October 17, 2019 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Chewy's Distribution Center
255 S 143rd Ave
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Chewy is hiring Fulfillment Specialists, Night Shift for our Fulfillment Center in Goodyear, AZ. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don’t wait! You don’t want to miss out. Wages starting at $13/hour!!
Chewy is proud to offer competitive benefits, climate controlled facility, New Leadership Development Programs with rapid career growth potential, New state of the art automation, Employee incentives and benefit offerings, Full Time opportunities. Interviewing immediately! Don’t wait, you may be our next Pawesome Chewtopian!!!
Nights Shifts available:
Sun - Tues 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM
Wed - Sat 6:30 PM - 5:00 AM
Mon-Fri 6:30 PM -2:30 AM
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10 hours daily, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles)
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months+ of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.