Chewy - Phoenix, AZ
Now Hiring! Up to $15.50/hr
*Active CPhT & AZ State Board of Pharmacy License Required*
Interviewing immediately! Don’t wait, you can be the next to join our team as soon as next week!
Chewy is proud to offer opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months!
Sunday-Wednesday 7:30 am- 6:00 pm
Wednesday-Saturday 7:30 am- 6:00 pm
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00 pm- 4:30 am
Wednesday- Saturday 6:00 pm- 4:30 am
The Pharmacy Technician will be hands-on in a start-up operation of the Pharmacy department in our Phoenix, AZ location. This person will be someone who is dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer experience for Chewy Customers and their pets.
Chewy is proud to offer starting wages up to $15/hr with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state of the art automation, Team Member incentives, full-time opportunities.
Interviewing immediately! Don’t wait, you can be the next Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned locations
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and information
- Accurately fill customer orders including selection of correct medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling vials/packaging
- Package customer orders for shipment and transport/load onto carrier vehicles
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as needed
- Participate in additional special projects and perform additional tasks as assigned
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must maintain a positive attitude in team and safety oriented environment
- Must have an active National Pharmacist Tech Certification (PTCB)
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-12 hours
- Must have great attention to detail when filling pharmacy orders
- Must have basic computer skills
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.