Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
- Receive and record vendor bills
- Assist with timely payment of bills
- Work professionally with vendors and vendor requests
- Assist with classification of expenditures, in accordance with company budget
- Review and enter company credit card expenditures
- Review and process employee expense reimbursement reports
- Graduating within 12 months with bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Relevant accounts payable experience
- NetSuite and Coupa experience preferred but not required
About the Team
We have fun while doing our best as a team in Finance. Our team is a group of driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together to accomplish our goals and support the incredible growth at Qualtrics. We are focused on accurate data, accurate analysis and the right business decisions for Qualtrics.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.