Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and fast-paced group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most importantly) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
- Legal counsel for Sales contracts (SaaS agreements) and related customer-facing matters
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements, working closely with Sales reps and leadership
- Acting as a partner and informal mentor to team paralegals
- Reviewing and revising various form agreements
- Identifying and implementing methods for improving and streamlining existing processes
- Creating and rolling out long-term legal strategies and new processes
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree
- Licensed to practice in at least one U.S. state
- 3 - 6 years relevant post-law school experience
- Transactional legal experience
- Ownership, ownership, ownership
- Very talented and dedicated attorney with whom everyone loves working
“Nice to Haves”
- Experience at a top international law firm
- Graduate of a top law school
- Time in-house at a leading technology company
- Experience negotiating SaaS and/or software licensing agreements
- Technical knowledge or background (e.g., a bachelor’s degree in a technical field)
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.