Qualtrics - Seattle, WA
As the Senior Analyst on the Internal Customer Experience (CX) Team you will bring the power of our Customer Experience (CX) program data to Qualtrics, itself. You will help build and grow a deeply impactful Customer Experience (CX) program built on the Qualtrics Experience Management platform that strategically advances how Qualtrics ideates, builds, measures, and improves products. You will design surveys, perform data analysis, create dashboards and stakeholder reporting of customer experience and satisfaction data. You will use your statistical skills to analyze disparate customer feedback data sources (e.g., NPS, Social Media, Call/Case Volumes, Product feedback) to present comprehensive views of customer experience. You will be an advocate for the voice of our customers with the power of our CX program data.
What Success Looks Like in the Role
You inspire those around you to be customer obsessed. You love turning data into insights. You thrive when people take action on the insights you provide. You infuse the Qualtrics team with CX data and easy to digest reporting and dashboards, you improve process and data analytics to make our CX program better. You have Qualtrics internal stakeholders craving more. You understand the importance of using our own process with the goal of providing input to our case study and suggestions for improvements to our own product. You work effectively cross-team and you understand the importance of building strong relationships and earning trust and credibility. You have successfully made the program a part of the fabric of Qualtrics product design and development.
A Day in the Life
- Support ongoing analysis and reporting structure as set by the Lead, Internal Customer Experience Program
- Be an internal leader in basic statistics including descriptive statistics, correlation and regression.
- Provide recommendations on proper survey design and research methodology across multiple channels (e.g., email-to-web).
- Work cross-functionally to advise and support key business stakeholders with ongoing and ad hoc research and reporting needs.
- Work directly with the CX implementation to insure that program needs are met and become CX certified and an internal expert of all CX platform capabilities.
- Evangelize the program. Teach and share best practices. Share and develop metrics.
- Evaluate, benchmark, and partner with our Market Research team on external Customer Experience methodologies and best practices and to create an external validation framework for the program.
You are obsessed with transforming traditional product models into customer experience models, and have built a reputation and track record of these accomplishments. You start with the customer, while impacting and aligning with key strategic business objectives. You have excelled and grown within a dynamic, rapidly scaling, organization. You know how to collect inputs and turn them into measurable outputs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or social sciences required
- 3+ years of experience within supporting customer insights or customer experience work
- Strong understanding of research methodology and survey design
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; with statistical analysis competence in techniques such as correlation, regression, KPI metric development and segmentation modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present analysis and insights including trends and opportunities to stakeholders and the business
- Believes in eating one's own dog food and using that experience to drive the creation of exceptional customer facing products
- High standard of detail, excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Master’s Degree in business/economics is preferred
- Ph.D. in research-focused field such as business analytics, organizational behavior, social sciences or economics is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, etc.) is desired. Ability to script surveys in these platforms is a plus
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.