Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Team is looking for a talented individual who will make a huge impact on the Deal Strategy process of the company. We have growing sales goals each quarter and we need the right person to join our unstoppable team.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time Deal Desk Analyst who loves working with Sales, Finance, and other various departments to close large, unique deals. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in either Information Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Business, 3-5 years of experience supporting Sales organizations, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of working for.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our sales team comes to you for Deal Strategy help. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike up Provo Canyon for your lunch break.
A Day in the Life:
- Act as a Sales-facing subject matter expert on process, policy, and pricing related matters
- Assist Sales teams in building and positioning complex orders, which involves acting as the liaison between Sales and other key partners involved in the deal structuring process (e.g. Sales Operations, Accounting, Order Management, Legal, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Be responsible for the day-to-day quote and pricing approvals.
- Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly built and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields.
- Assist Sales with crafting Quotes, Rate Cards, and Enterprise Licensing Agreements
- Analyze pricing, discounting, and margin data
- Maintain an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround times
- Customer-first mentality
- Strong working knowledge of Sales organizations, Sales quotas, and CRM platforms (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Comfortable giving guidance to Sales on larger enterprise agreements
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.