Qualtrics - Salt Lake City, UT
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
This position is a senior role that will focus on creating scalable solutions that will bring impact to current and prospective customers. You will work to grow revenue as well as collaborate with the Customer Experience (CX) delivery and product teams at Qualtrics.
You will have a keen understanding of client needs in the world of customer experience programs. They will have experience designing large-scale programs within global organizations and have the skill to communicate industry trends at senior levels within their customers.
You will influence our customers and help them design and shape their future programs for organizations that are both mature and immature. You will understand the significant industry shifts taking place in customer surveys, and be able to design forward-thinking, innovative, and impactful solutions for clients.
You will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelizing the work we do with customers.
Finally, you will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. You will believe in making work a positive experience for yourself and for your co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
- Develop and validate innovative, scalable pre-packaged solutions
- Develop thought leadership content on a frequent basis, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars
- Working with the Product team, help to develop new platform features
- Provide post-sale consulting support to customers, this may include survey/assessment design, change management consulting, post-survey data analysis and interpretation, executive presentations, action planning consulting
- Conduct, write and present on global research that aligns to the Qualtrics value proposition, at industry conferences and with specific customers
- Where needed, contribute to product and business development activities
- 7+ years experience working with clients on their survey programs, customer assessment programs or Insights/Analytics function
- A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered
- Experience working with large and complex enterprises
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection
- Able to analyze and interpret data, and report back insights to customers
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. preferred)
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-30%
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work spacee
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.