Qualtrics - Provo, UT
The Qualtrics Panels Team is one of the largest and most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics is looking for fearless full-time summer interns who can prospect, build relationships, quarterback complex research projects, and learn to close deals. If you are within one year of graduation and have a Rockstar Mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
A Day in the Life
Grow the Research Services Team’s client base
- Cold call 30-50 current software customers daily
- Dig into clients’ research needs and recommend solutions to enhance their research
- Strive to reach and exceed individual performance metrics
Learn to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Learn how to operate within Salesforce.com
- Work with a wide variety of partners to meet our clients’ needs
- Build relationships with various departments in Qualtrics
- Work with our best sales reps to develop negotiating and closing skills
The Expectations for Success
- You are within 1 year of graduation and a strong academic record
- You’ve demonstrated a strong work ethic
- You have a desire to develop your career and learn new skills
- You thrive in a competitive environment
- You’re good at turning setbacks into motivation
- You’re a freak show
Potential for Future Career Opportunity
Upon completion of your internship, you will deliver a final capstone presentation to the Research Services leadership team to demonstrate your skills and accomplishments at Qualtrics. A combination of an impressive capstone presentation and successful monthly performance can lead to a full-time job offer for post-graduation.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.