Qualtrics - Provo, UT
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Recently acquired by SAP, world leader in operational data, Qualtrics is expected to see rapid growth and success in the years to come. 85% of the world's transactions happen on an SAP platform, and Qualtrics has been named "the crown jewel" of SAP's family of cloud businesses.
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the largest and most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics is looking for fearless full-time salespeople who can prospect, build relationships, quarterback complex research projects, and close deals. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and a Rockstar Mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
As a Research Services Sales Rep, you work as a member of the Qualtrics team to help some of the world’s top minds make their research easier, faster, and better. Whether you’re speaking with an undergraduate college student, a tenured professor, or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to address their research needs and objectives.
Hitting quota is the minimum expectation on the Research Services team. Depending on your quota and tenure with the team, you’ll be making between 10 and 40+ prospecting calls per day and managing dozens of projects in various parts of the sales process.
A Day in the Life
- Mine and prospect into Qualtrics’ software clients and potential clients to understand their research objectives and to uncover new business opportunities for the Research Services team.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting important market research initiatives. Our reps manage between 10 and 100+ projects at any given time.
-Actively sell the research services offered by the Qualtrics Research Services Team to new and current customers. We have quarterly sales quotas that we are responsible for meeting and exceeding.
- Negotiate and coordinate with our network of external partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our offices.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.