Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a QA process owner with a strong passion for driving development quality and testing excellence within the Salesforce ecosystem. Candidates must have experience with establishing and implementing both manual and automated testing in line with testing best practices, managing releases, facilitating user acceptance testing and mentoring others. Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred, but not required. This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have previous experience with both automated and manual testing.
- Set the technical & methodological vision for developing test frameworks, including automation, for Salesforce systems
- Establish methodologies and metrics for measuring quality and operational excellence, creating a consistent process for assessment and improvement
- Manage the release management framework and ensure quality development in rapid iterations for end-users spanning multiple geographies
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases
- Mentor and train Salesforce Developers and other QA Engineers on testing best practices and automated test script creation
- Review requirements/specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedbackPerform thorough system testing and regression tests in line with testing best practices
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs
- Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant testing experience
- Experience testing high-performance, scalable systems
- Superior organizational, verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Demonstrate people, leadership and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.