Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct regular financial reporting, and can make strategic recommendations for the company. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, and 3-6 years of experience in FP&A, Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? This successful team member enjoy working cross-departmentally, and find gratification in developing and implementing analytical decisions. Through building relationships with executives you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions.
A Day in the Life
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Regularly assist the executive team in special projects / reports
- You will assist in budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Make process recommendations within the company
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.