Qualtrics - Dallas, TX
Sales Development is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization. The purpose of the department is to:
- Generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, generating new revenue.
- To develop new quota-carrying Account Executives.
Due to hyper growth, we’re constantly looking for hungry and driven individuals who are excited about a career in corporate sales.
The Expectation for Success:
As a Sales Development rep, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many different verticals. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market, customers, and employees, which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
- You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments.
- You understand the impact our products have on our customers.
- You articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data.
- You work well with others, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities.
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
- You’re a go getter, competitive, and driven. You’re goal-oriented and see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity.
- You don’t hit quota because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past quota because it’s who you are.
- Money, opportunity for growth, and promotion motivate you.
- You want to be in sales because you want to drive your own destiny.
- You view this opportunity as a career, not as a job.
A Day in the Life:
- You make 50+ cold calls and send 50+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts to into your call cadence.
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You’re best friends with LinkedIn and Salesforce.
- You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- You collaborate with your peers sharing best practices, “oops moments,” and role playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- You compete with yourself, your co-workers, and other teams.
- You’re self-disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.