Pinterest - San Francisco, CA
Pinterest’s Security team is seeking an experienced Security Engineer to drive corporate security initiatives and keep our employees and infrastructure safe from real-world threats. In this role you will have the opportunity to solve challenging problems and provide meaningful impact on our overall security posture. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for both security and innovation, while minimizing employee friction and maximizing productivity.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform security assessments and enhance the posture of core corporate infrastructure and services
- Develop or implement tooling to detect and mitigate threats
- Harden our endpoints, servers, and network infrastructure against abuse and nefarious activity
- Interface with other teams, and take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in Information Security space covering network, systems and/or application security
- Proficient in developing and building tools in Python, Go, Ruby or similar scripting language
- Knowledge of operating system internals (macOS, Linux) and network fundamentals
- Exposure to digital forensics and incident response
- Enthusiasm and passion for security and staying abreast of new attacks and adversarial TTPs
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.