Peloton - New York, NY
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work with our e-commerce and user experience teams. We believe quality starts early and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to ship high-quality products. You will work closely with developers and product owners, helping teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for great user experience while assisting teams with software testing practices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with test automation for user-facing web applications (WebDriver, Cypress)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts with any OO languages (Java, Ruby, Android)
- Solid understanding of Git
- Experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios
- Experience interacting with a REST APIs
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide quality expertise on early stages of the projects (feature kickoffs and stories breakdowns)
- Help the team to analyze edge cases and identify test coverage
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our web products
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with Cypress.io
- Experience with API testing
- Working experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience working with SauceLabs/Browserstack, Rainforest QA
- Visual regression testing
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.