Chewy - Dania Beach, FL
Chewy is looking for a consumer-centric Senior Director, Brand Marketing to lead strategy, marketing campaign development and GTM execution at our Dania Beach, FL location. With storytelling, strategic insights and data acumen, this role will actively shape and express the Chewy brand to be culturally relevant and to develop deep connections with consumers, partners and employees.
What You'll Do:
- Key contributor to comprehensive brand strategy development (vision, mission, values, positioning, architecture, etc)
- Create narratives that artfully weave together the brand, consumer and the business.
- Translate strategy into integrated marketing plans, campaign strategy, and consumer experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups (media planning, PR, Digital, Social etc.) to drive strategic marketing planning and execution.
- Oversee and optimize integrated marketing communication execution across the marketing mix from digital to TV to print.
- Engage with the consumer research team to derive qualitative and quantitative insights around motivations, behavior, attitudes and latent needs.
- Partner with creative directors to manage and guide design and creative development
- Develop internal guidelines, brand assets to enable the organization to execute against the brand
- Partner with product marketing to incorporate brand attitude, tone and manner
- Collaborate with product management to develop branded consumer experiences across eCommerce site and apps.
- Develop metrics and methodology to track and measure brand health
- Lead and mentor and integrated marketing team
What You'll Need:
- Experience with creating, launching and/or revamping national or global consumer brands in a variety of context and scenarios.
- Experience managing a brand across a brand life-cycle
- Able to provide leadership, mentor ship and build internal culture
- Fluent in design, data, and technology
- 12-15 years of consumer brand management ideally in corporate and startup environment
- Adept at working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment
- Adept at modern marketing strategies (content strategy, social, experiential etc) to dimensionalize the Chewy Brand and drive awareness, preference and conversion.
- Expert in utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences
- Experience working in consumer tech and packaged good.
- Position may require some travel
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.