Jet - San Bruno, CA
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it. Walmart Media Group wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy.
Walmart Media Group (the digital ad sales arm for Walmart.com, Jet, Hayneedle, Online Grocery, Vudu, etc.) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage Walmart’s in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with Walmart consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
Walmart Media Group is looking for Ad Ops Search Analysts to join our team in San Bruno. We are looking for individuals who love digging into data, troubleshooting, learning new technologies and solving difficult problems. As an Ad Ops Search Analyst, you will be responsible for driving ad revenue through WMG’s search channels.
- Work closely with the Campaign Management team to drive campaign and brand performance
- Provide feedback to product team for making process efficient and scalable.
- Develop and iterate on best practices for channel optimization
- Level 1 troubleshooting and technical support for WMG advertisers and ad campaigns.
- Create documentation and SOPs
- Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
- Update Weekly Reporting Dashboards.
- Assisting with trafficking ad campaigns
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Ad Ops, SEM, or Analytics
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Superior Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process, trafficking, QA, performance analytics/ reporting.
- Comfortable working with large data sets using a variety of tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for digital media and advertising technology
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.