PeaceHealth - Springfield, OR
Neurology position in Oregon's scenic Willamette Valley.
Req ID: 168688
Seeking a Movement Disorders Specialist who will also do general neurology to join PeaceHealth's collegial Neurology team in Eugene, Oregon.
Why you will love the Practice:
- Work with outstanding colleagues with a strong ownership culture who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care
- Exceptional Neurohospitalist and Neurosurgery colleagues
- Strong support from the hospital and medical staff, open communication with administration, great specialist support and a strong mentorship program - new graduates encouraged to apply
- Outpatient practice with 14 - 18 patients per day
- EPIC EMR
- 338-bed tertiary medical center; the only level II trauma center in Lane County
- Sacred Heart Medical Center is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence
Why you will love the community:
- Eugene is the second largest city in Oregon and is just 90 minutes south of Portland
- The 'Emerald City' resides in the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers. The city's official slogan “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors," truly reflects the diverse breath of events in arts and a host of outdoor activities. If you have always wanted big city amenities with small town feel, Eugene is the place for you
- Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled with everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing, swimming, running and more! There is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has numerous other venues for live music and for live theater
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Population of approximately 350,000 people
- Home to a community of great schools and churches. 3 local high schools recently voted top 30 schools in Oregon!
- 1 hour away from Florence, on the scenic Oregon coast. Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful city" by Expedia!
Competitive compensation and robust benefits:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plans
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Physician wellness initiatives
- Educational loan reimbursement program (for those who qualify)
Want to learn more? Please contact Kim Dianich.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, Riverbend Medical Pavilion (418)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.