Qualtrics - Provo, UT
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
Our information security team is rapidly growing as Qualtrics continues to grow. We are looking for an InfoSec Analyst who is fearless, loves the challenges that come with scaling rapidly, holds a high bar for quality and has an obsession to deliver that quality to his/her users.
Expectations for Success
- Critical member of the Qualtrics Information Security Team
- Work closely with external auditors / assessors to perform onsite assessments
- Experience auditing IT general controls and other security compliance programs
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while executing multiple projects
- Help to continually develop and train new employees
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the following areas
- IT Security Assessment
- Vendor Assessments
- Control Testing
- Compliance programs: FedRAMP, ISO27001, HITRUST, SSAE18, SOX, etc.
- Experience leading and developing staff
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills - managing partner expectations, building work programs / schedules
- CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CISA or other meaningful security certifications
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work/life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices' design, aiming at cultivating creativity - from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics' success, which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.