Pinterest - San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a highly detailed Product Quality Specialist with project management skills who will help deliver a high quality user experience to million of Pinners. You will work with engineering, design and product management to ensure Pinners have the best possible user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively track, reproduce, and triage outstanding bugs and drive issues to resolution
- Ensure appropriate test plans for experiments and new features are in place prior to launch
- Lead cross-functionally to resolve product issues
- Become an expert in how the Pinterest product works
- Test product functionality and find innovative ways to constantly improve the QA process
- Dive into metrics and run queries to help prioritize bugs
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of release management or QA experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and prioritize among conflicting needs
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication
- Passion for product quality, Pinterest, and the Pinner experience
- Experience solving complex, multifaceted issues
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.