Indigo - Memphis, TN
- Build and maintain relationships with Grain Market Advisors and provide support in enrolling GMA growers
- Builds a book of business that includes enough Grain Market Advisor entities that represent over 500m bushel of grain activity for the Marketplace
- Bring 5 key accounts into business
- Grow the book of business to have a 100% share of wallet with each account for Indigo Hedge (HTA) transactions and cash grain sales
- Develop a thorough understanding of Indigo’s brand and products
- Identify key services missing from Indigo’s portfolio of products
- Partner with assigned accounts to build their businesses
- Develop deep relationships throughout the partner organization and become a trusted resource
- Set and meet customer expectations for fast responses to all questions within the same day they are asked
- Assist partners in benefitting from new areas of support from additional areas of Indigo’s business offerings as needed to grow revenues
- Provide ongoing training and support for all Indigo products
- Coordinate with internal Indigo teams to provide support and solutions as needed in order to make sure that the customers are fully supported, and the customer experience is one of the best they have ever had
- Effectively help develop the strategic plan for end of the year delivery
- Understand grain marketing tools and strategies to drive deep conversations with Grain Market Advisors
- Work across the organization to lever expertise in bringing Indigo services to Grain Market Advisors
- Sales-Oriented, able to follow and contribute to sales process to get transactions
- Teach and train grain marketing tools
- Put together a cash grain marketing plan that utilizes multiple tools
- Act as a voice of Grain Market Advisors to product management team
- Comfortable with software tools marketplace, salesforce, etc.)
- Understand farming as a business
- Minimum of 5-10 years working with strategic accounts or consulting experience
- B2B sales, Project management
- Strong sales background required
- Ability to travel 50% (possibly more in the first 3-6 months)
- Understand farming as a business - from inputs to banker/insurance thru pricing decisions & expansion (land & people), a huge plus
- Proof of prior success driving growth and/or key change
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.