Samsara - Atlanta, GA
Samsara is a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented tech company located in San Francisco. We are looking for an Order Administrator to support the sales, operations, and finance teams in processing and shipping customer orders in our Atlanta office. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, thrive in a highly driven environment, enjoy learning new skills, procedures, and systems, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
- Daily review of CRM opportunities
- Same day order processing
- Proactively follow-up with Sales on any open issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating with Finance, Sales, & Operations to resolve order questions
- Resolve shipment delays/issues with fulfillment center
- Processing orders for physical shipment as well as related SaaS license subscriptions
- 3PL administration, coordination, and shipping processing
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with customers
- Process, manage, & request Return Material Authorization.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Organized, professional, able to multi-task, and have a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- High-energy, strong initiative, and with great disposition and communication skills
- Exceptional team player
- 2+ years experience as an order admin or similar experience required
- Intermediate Excel experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- UPS Worldship experience not required, but preferred
- ERP (Oracle/Netsuite) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.