PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
Family Medicine with OB position available in the beautiful Vancouver, Washington
Req ID: 145489
We offer the unique opportunity to practice the full scope of Family Medicine including Obstetrics. The new provider would join our collegial Family Medicine team at PeaceHealth Medical Group's Fisher's Landing Clinic. Vancouver, Washington is ideally located minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon, our community offers excellent schools and exceptional housing options. Incredible outdoor activities in the historic Columbia River Gorge or visit the nearby Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. This opportunity is eligible for up to $150,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those that qualify, paid by PeaceHealth.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of 25 providers (a mixture of traditional Family Medicine, Family Medicine OB and Advanced Practice)
- Outpatient only practice seeing about 23 patients per day
- FMOB Call: Is everyday and shared by all the FMOB providers. Day call is covered by the rounding physician. Night call is assigned monthly and divided evenly.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center has a beautiful, modern birthing center with 2,100 births annually. The Birthing Center has a warm atmosphere with combined labor and delivery rooms and capabilities for high-risk pregnancies. The Level III NICU is steps away. PeaceHealth Medical Group also employs a team of OB/GYN's with 24/7 OB Hospitalist coverage and there is a nurse phone-triage team.
- EPIC EMR
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- PeaceHealth providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- The metro area has world class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Washington State does not have state income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. SWMC is one of the largest employer in Clark County.
- Last year there were more than 275,000 outpatient clinic visits.
- Over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus.
- Up to $150,000 Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental.
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Medical home model with care teams.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Lyndse R Neppl.
About PeaceHealth: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Referral Bonus Eligible
Location: Vancouver, Family Medicine - Fisher's Landing (650)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || FAMILY PRACTICE SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.