Samsara - Atlanta, GA
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Samsara is a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented tech company located in the Potrero Hill District of San Francisco. We are looking for a Billings Specialist to support the business at our Atlanta office. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, thrive in a highly driven environment, enjoy learning new skills, procedures, and systems, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
This is a full time position at our office in Atlanta, and includes Lyft/Uber commuter benefits, stock options, 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Interacting with customers, helping to resolve billing issues
- Working with our Operations team to ensure all requests are being handled in a timely manner
- Opportunity creation and payment management
- Ownership of payment delinquency process
- Enforcement of Terms of Service and Contract Terms
- Ad hoc support to Sales, Finance and Operations teams
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- People person
- Knowledge of sales and billing processes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional team player
- Intermediate Microsoft Office programs experience
- Salesforce, Oracle/Netsuite experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert multi-tasker
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.