Ivalua - Minneapolis, MN
Ivalua is a global leader in cloud-based spend management solutions and our solution was recognized by Gartner as a Leader in its ‘Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites 2018’, as well as a Value Leader and Customer Leader in the latest eProcurement SolutionMap released by SpendMatters.
Ivalua offers a single platform solution with highly configurable functionality across all major procurement and finance processes, including performance and risk tracking, sourcing, contracts, procure-to-pay, invoice automation and analytics, and so help our customers achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. The breadth and flexibility of Ivalua’s offering accelerates user adoption, spend category coverage and bottom-line savings. Ivalua’s SaaS platform connects hundreds of organizations in more than 70 countries spread across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. Ivalua has hundreds of global blue-chip customers, including Honeywell, the City of New York, Veolia, Thales, Orange, Michelin, and Deutsche Telekom.
In April 2017, Ivalua announced that it has raised a $70M growth equity minority funding from KKR, a leading global investor, to realize its ambition of becoming the global leader in the fast-growing Spend Management Market. KKR became a shareholder alongside the Founders and Ardian, which invested in Ivalua in 2011.
Spend management software is increasingly becoming a strategic tool for businesses as it boosts profitability by streamlining procurement processes, putting an end to rogue spending and managing all vendors and contracts through a centralized platform. The $24.5 billion spend management market is developing rapidly and emerging as a highly dynamic segment of the broader software-as-a-service (SaaS) market. Learn more at www.ivalua.com
As an Ivalua Account Executive you will be focused on customer acquisition within your assigned territory of named accounts. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in SaaS/Cloud application sales in procurement or supply chain domains and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to senior level executives in Procurement, Finance and IT
- Develop and execute on a strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Evangelize the Ivalua vision within key Fortune 1000 accounts in the Western United States territory and develop high value business opportunities
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new Fortune 1000 customers.
- Working in close collaboration with solution consulting, management and ecosystem business partners, sell Ivalua’s value proposition to senior level executives
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM tool, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
- 5 to 10 years of experience in solution software sales.
- Procurement or Supply Chain domain knowledge – must be able to have credible business conversations with procurement and finance executives
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills to manage complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Ideal background: Procurement or Supply Chain consulting or presales and moved to Quota-carrying sales role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.