Ivalua - Redwood City, CA
Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company’s spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We’ve created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today’s values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 250 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you’re ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is an integral part of Ivalua’s Sales organization. This person is responsible for deepening Ivalua’s relationship within our larger established customers and growing the adoption of our solutions within these organizations.
- Establish Ivalua as a trusted advisor to key customers. Consult in the design of customers’ digital transformation roadmap and advise on how Ivalua’s solutions can help provide the automation, transparency and accountability in other areas of their business.
- Ensure optimal adoption of Ivalua’s solutions within our customer in an effort to deliver greater ROI to our existing and future customers.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success, Professional Services, and Implementation partners to identify, develop, and sell additional Ivalua software modules.
- Identify internal champions and develop relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization.
- This role will carry an annual software subscription booking target.
What Ivalua is looking for:
- Experience in customer facing roles either as a Strategic Account Manager or Services Delivery, either as a high-level individual contributor or manager.
- Keen understanding and demonstrated experience in navigating large, complex organizations.
- Knowledge of procurement industry practices, technology and what it takes to make technology implementations successful.
- Ability to understand IT system architectures and engage with IT to develop IT roadmaps.
- Understanding of value engineering principles and methodologies.
- A likeable and caring individual that will work collaboratively with each of our core teams whether it be internally or externally.
- Detail oriented and able to recognize the needs of others. Possess the ability to be a listener and make people feel heard as well as the skills to be a mediator when necessary.
- Strong executive presence and has the ability to command the room and drive discussions towards positive outcomes
- Loves technology, but is not apologetic about sales.
What Ivalua offers:
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits.
- High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities.
- Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
- Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.