Hired - San Francisco, CA
We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies and candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates and customers gain insight into everything from sourcing and skills assessments to salary offers and benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Executive you will contribute to the “demand” side of the business in your territory. You will help optimize and curate the diversity, range and quality of companies available to the candidates on our platform in search of their next dream job. You will generate new business opportunities by selling the value of Hired, activate accounts, and develop meaningful relationships with companies in the mid-market space as they continue to build top-performing teams.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Inspire and educate Hired prospects on the value of our solution versus traditional recruiting channels
- Collaborate with peers to develop target account strategies, identify cross-sell opportunities, and share best practices
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Hired and evangelize across your network and local events
- Track all prospecting and account data in Salesforce.com to ensure efficiency throughout the sales cycle
- Use forecasting methodology to project new client activation goals and to accurately forecast hiring goals for your clients
- Consistently meet and exceed personal and company-wide objectives
- Work cross functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product evolves
- Collaborate with the Client Marketing team to align on unique outreach, event strategies, sponsorships, and mailers
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
- Strong networking and relationship building ability -- you are a connector at your core.
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- Experience in the Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry
- BA/BS degree or higher from a top university
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.