PeaceHealth - Woodland, WA
Req ID: 169649
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine physician located in beautiful Woodland, Washington.
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. Join a recently acquired family medicine practice that has been the primary health care resource in the community for over 50 years. If you are seeking a private practice to run daily, without the operational oversight and duties then our rural practice could be a great place for you! This employment opportunity offers up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify. New graduates welcomed to apply!
Experiencing Woodland, WA:
Located only 30 miles north of Portland, Oregon, Woodland offers quick access to the big city amenities and amazing outdoor recreation.
Our town has a population of roughly 6,000 residents and is nestled at the mouth of Lewis River and adjacent to the Columbia River.
Enjoy short scenic drive to Mount St. Helens or the Pacific Ocean!
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.The Cowlitz Indian Tribe, a federally recognized tribe, of Cowlitz people, is headquartered in Longview.
- Our community has locally-owned specialty restaurants, shops, plus national chains such as Safeway, Walmart, Les Schaub, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
Why you'll love the practice:
- The practice provider model will be: One MD/DO and One PA-C. Along with two long-tenured MAs who are good ambassadors to the community.
- Shared panel of 4,000 patients, seeing ~21 patients daily
- The services will include family practice, same-day care, occupational health screenings, injured worker services, medicinal pain management with Suboxone and limited ancillary services.
- Four reasonably-sized exam rooms, one well-equipped procedure room, and ample waiting area.
- The MD/DO and Clinic Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, with no call schedule at this time.
St. John Medical Center Highlights:
- PeaceHealth St. John, Cowlitz County Community Profile. St. John, a 346-bed hospital Level III Trauma Center with a service area over 100k.
- Click Here to watch a YouTube video about St. John Medical Center and connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Offering dozens of medical specialty services and programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health, bone and joint, cancer, birthing and women’s services.
- Critical Care Unit received Beacon Award for Excellence, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology (ACR).
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth System At a Glance, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers
About PeaceHealth: Serving the community’s healthcare needs for more than 70 years, PeaceHealth St. John is a community-governed, nonprofit organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1943. Today, PeaceHealth employs approximately 1.5% of Cowlitz County’s population. PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Referral Bonus Eligible
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Lyndse R Neppl.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Woodland, Woodland Clinic (115)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Woodland || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || FAMILY PRACTICE SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.