Hello Fresh - Grand Prairie, TX
The Quality Associate ensures that Hellofresh quality standards are achieved through inspection of grocery
ingredients during the receiving/yielding, production auditing and discarding processes in support of production goals
for Hellofresh meal subscriptions.
Essential Functions: Production
● Audits selected parts of the production line following the box audit process and records results of audits.
● Reports any potential problems or issues to Lead and/or Supervisor.
● When issues are identified, escalate appropriately:
● For minor issues, resolve immediately or escalate directly to line lead and/or supervisor to remedy
● For larger non-conformances, escalate to line lead and/or supervisor for immediate corrective action to avoid
systematic errors, i.e. stopping the line, checking boxes made recently
Essential Functions: Receiving
● Completes meat and truck temperature log sheet as scheduled by Supervisor.
● Responsible to verify quality of ingredients through yielding or sort.
● Follow the ingredient specification guidelines.
● Report any issues regarding low yields so it can be escalated appropriately.
● Enter data either on paper or electronically.
Essential Functions: Discard
● Gather, keep count and enter/record data regarding discarded product from various departments
● As appropriate, assess ingredients for recoverability and return them to production or warehouse, etc.
Essential Functions: Other
● Complete meat temperature log sheet as scheduled by Supervisor.
● Verify that the FIFO rotation is being followed
● Verify the quality of the ingredients as they are being brought up from the production floor.
● Verify expiration date of all groceries
● Complete tasks as directed with minimum supervision
● Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
Competencies ● Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing in English, effectively and professionally with employees
at all levels of the organization.
● Understand the role of Quality within the organization.
● Ability to move quickly in order to keep line going.
● Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.