Ivalua - Pittsburgh, PA
Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company’s spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We’ve created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today’s values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 250 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you’re ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
To further accelerate our growth, we are looking for a top talent Sales Development Representative to be a part of a fast-growing sales environment. As an Ivalua SDR, you will be partnering with Sales to introduce them to decision-makers in their targeted accounts.
- Effectively articulate the Ivalua value proposition to prospective accounts
- Work with Field Sales and Marketing to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies and generate qualified prospects and territory plan
- Proactively nurture early stage opportunities by providing valuable content
- Challenge themselves to meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales metrics, forecasts, meetings, and call objectives
- Present a compelling and clear case for the Ivalua platform with the appropriate minds that matter
- Through continued learning, understand Ivalua’s platform with the appropriate minds that matter
- Active and professional presence on LinkedIn to connect and engage with prospective customers
- Keep systems up-to-date with lead activity and qualification notes
What Ivalua is looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-tech B2B Sales Development or Inside Sales Environment
- Experience identifying and contacting prospective customers, utilizing a multi-approach prospecting methodology
- Outbound Calling
- Direct Mail
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Demonstratable track record of consistent over achievement of quota’s and sales goals
- Ability to communicate a value proposition in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Experience in Spend Management, Supply Chain, or Procurement (preferred)
- Ability to handle objections and educate prospects in a consultative manner
- Additional: An Entrepreneurial spirit that understands the sense of urgency in supporting a sales organization that is also self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
What Ivalua offers:
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits
- High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
- Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.