Hello Fresh - New York, NY
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
About the Role
- Work directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our operations and expanding the customer offering.
- Be in the trenches of different areas of our Supply Chain - e.g. Procurement, Product Development, Production, and Logistics - to deliver results and develop cross-functional knowledge.
- Design and prototype systems and tools that will help our Operations teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis.
- Lead continuous improvement projects throughout the Supply Chain.
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies and identify new opportunities.
- Manage cross-functional projects that will enhance the growth of HelloFresh's overall business.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment.
You are / have …
- An exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred)
- 2-5+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing company, or in a hands-on analytical environment
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability and hunger to deliver impact
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest in developing people
- Shop floor experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.