Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Opportunity and Position
The Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst acts as a business advisor to both sales and company leadership. You are responsible for providing a wide range of strategic, analytical, and operational support. You will generate insights into all aspects of the sales process and enable the sales organization to increase efficiency and make better decisions, faster. You will work cross-departmentally to drive high-impact strategic projects and help drive Qualtrics to the next level. Your job is to ensure that data and reporting are available to all parts of the business. You lead efforts to craft scalable solutions for automation, dashboards and business insights.
You are an individual with superb communication and analytical skills who can successfully pivot between multiple projects and operational functions. You can use data to tell a compelling story and enable the decision-making process.You work with and mentor analysts in building custom data sets and analytical reports.
A Day in the Life
- Consult with sales leadership analyzing data from multiple systems and helping to improve overall sales processes
- Manage large cross-functional efforts to craft corporate/sales strategy
- Transform complex data sets into an easy to use metrics in a data visualization platform (Tableau, Excel)
- Infuse more science into understanding our sales and become the expert for all data questions regarding sales and sales operations
- Craft evidence to support a point of view and draw definitive conclusions and present findings in written and verbal formats to be reviewed by executives
- Make practical recommendations that drive increased sales
- Produce and automate reports to track key performance indicators
- Coordinate with data engineering and provide them with requirements to ensure internal systems capture necessary data and enable the Global Operations team
- Bachelors degree required
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Math, or other quantitative major.
- 1-3 years of experience in some combination of data science, statistical modeling and business analytics.
- Strongly preferred to have a strong knowledge of some combination of pricing data, data visualization, and statistics. Expertise in R or Python as well as SQL.
- Experience delivering against multiple priorities simultaneously along with strong attention to detail, planning and organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record at learning and adapting quickly.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.