Gusto - San Francisco, CA
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner with business analysts to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and sales/customer support tools
- Provide best practice recommendation for salesforce and other CRM projects
- Keep up to date on industry trends and recommend solutions beyond salesforce to meet business needs
- Develop and build solutions on the force.com platform using Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here's what we're looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience (6+ years) with Salesforce's suite of products across all SDLC phases
- 6+ year of experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- 4+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato etc.,
- Experience in building automation using RPA platforms like Automation Anywhere, UIPath
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Marketo, Pardot, or marketing automation experience
- Desk.com, ZenDesk or Service Cloud administration experience
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages, specifically Ruby
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.