Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Solutions Consultant is a member of Qualtrics’ Solutions Architect team within Customer Experience Delivery. This role is responsible for helping scope, price, and present service solution proposals to prospective customers as part of a comprehensive technology purchase. Your objective is to ensure customers get a high quality, tailored services proposal as efficiently as possible.
The Solutions Consultant helps companies to build world-class Customer Experience (CX) programs by ensuring that they have the right services to accompany their technology purchase - to drive product adoption and usage, and to get customers to valuable outcomes as quickly as possible. You will interact with customers, Sales, Partners, and Customer Success during the sales process to guide customers to the right solutions.
The Expectation for Success
Your role will be both reactive, by helping in the scoping and sale of services, as well as proactive in analyzing requests, developing better processes and communicating improvements to stakeholders throughout the company.
You will be responsible for facilitating the sale of technology services to customers, primarily focused on driving and improving the use of standardized service packages. These packages may include implementation, engineering, TAM, training, and program consulting services. You will help Sales reps to understand the composition, sales pitch, and delivery methodology for these packages by providing training, answering questions, and holding regular office hours.
You will help write and negotiate language for tasks and commitments in services contracts and Statements of Work (SOW). You will negotiate SOW terms with customers and help control liability and mitigate contract risks - acting simultaneously as an advocate for the customer while also representing the interests of the service delivery teams that fulfill the company’s obligations.
A Day in the Life
- Scoping Qualtrics platform implementations for new and existing customers, providing estimates, and writing SOWs.
- Negotiating contract redlines related to scope of work and other contractual commitments with customers.
- Resolve incoming requests from customers and sales teams, related to standard implementation process and policies.
- Help compose RFP/RFI responses to common questions related to service delivery practices.
- Resolving questions related to existing quotes, SOWs, and pricing.
- Compiling, and editing SOW contract content from diverse Service delivery teams into a single document.
- Working with operations teams to resolve defects, errors, and discrepancies in SalesForce objects.
- Working with Partner Network to coordinate service contracts and pricing when deals shift between partners and Qualtrics.
- Train sales reps to help improve their effectiveness in the sale and positioning of Qualtrics services.
- Perform analysis, as needed, to identify trends and waste in the services sales process.
- Other duties as determined by team and executive leadership.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.