Allbirds - San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA | Finance Team | Reports to Director, ERP
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we believe in using business as a force for good. We’re a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. Since 2016, we’ve been on a mission to prove that comfort, design, and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. And as a certified B Corp, we’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials - designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Where we need help
We are looking for a collaborative, analytical, and execution driven Business Systems analyst who will take our current SAP-ERP platform to the next level.
What does the job entail?
- Hands on Program/ Project Management experience, SAP-IS Retail, SAP ECC MM, SD configuration experience
- Cross functional integration with SAP FI/CO
- Ability to read ABAP programs
- Hands on expertise in writing Functional and Technical specifications
- Perform relevant as-is analysis, business requirements definition, testing, documentation and training.
- Knowledge on new dimensional SAP and Non SAP products including HANA
- Design and implement data integrations and interfaces to ensure 100% reliable and timely data flow between our various systems and into or out of SAP including EDI ( 856ASN, 856SC etc:-)
- Exposure to Master Data Management, PLM, P2P, OTC, Inventory Management, Costing cycle, Reporting and e- commerce
- Business Process Re-engineering and Process Mapping
- Work with Tech, Ops, Retail, International, Finance, Analytics and other cross-functional business teams
- Work with external consultants and internal teams to efficiently manage and complete projects on -time
- Experience in Retail POS, Backstage and Merchandising operations
- Help ensure daily interfaces and regular reports are running smoothly, completely, and accurately.
- Perform routine reporting, analysis and ad hoc/special projects, support as needed.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have a natural, insatiable curiosity around how to help a business become more efficient through the elegant design and function of a powerful ERP system.
- You consistently demonstrate the ability to handle large, complex systems projects, with a track record of going live on time and on or under budget.
- Self-starter; at ease working in a less structured startup environment.
- Desire to work for a mission driven consumer brand.
- 10+ years of experience with SAP ERP. Experience with IS-Retail, MM, SD, integration with FICO and exposure to S/4HANA preferred.
- Extensive experience with retail and e-commerce customer domains helpful.
- BA/BS or equivalent, MA/MS preferred.
- SAP Certification, Project Management certification a plus.
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Free shoes
- Pup friendly office!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.