Postmates - Nashville, TN
Systems Specialist, Customer Experience
Postmates is focused on providing a marketplace that unlocks inventory from within cities allowing anybody to get anything delivered at anytime, all within minutes. We are the anti-warehouse and are passionate about celebrating local merchants to provide the best selection to our customers at the most affordable prices, delivered the fastest.
The Customer Experience (CX) Tools team is focused on maintaining and improving the tools that our customer support teams use to give our customers the best support possible. Our goal is to enable our agents with information at their fingertips, processes that do heavy-lifting for them, providing in-the-moment self-service knowledge to drive an effortless support experience.
- Work with the product and business teams to understand Postmates’ business goals and how Zendesk can help to achieve those goals.
- Gather and prioritize improvement requirements from all organizations that use Zendesk in their workflow, including our Customer, Partner, and Fleet teams.
- Manage internal testing and rollout of tool improvements across all teams.
- Use analytics, ticket audits, and workflow audits to proactively identify new tool features or workflow changes that will improve the customer experience or increase agent productivity.
- With the product teams, develop and prioritize product features that deflect tickets and custom tools that will empower agents to provide faster, more consistent service.
- Quantify, report, and prioritize product defects that generate support tickets.
- Own and maintain our internal knowledge base that agents use to quickly resolve issues.
- Develop, measure, and report key performance indicators for the customer service team.
- Regularly audit Zendesk permissions and workflows to keep the system running smoothly and without interruption.
- Administration experience—you have experience administering Zendesk and/or a similar Software-as-a-Service tool (e.g. Salesforce, Sprinklr, JIRA, etc.).
- Customer service experience—you have knowledge of customer service processes at mid- to large-sized companies.
- Superb organization—you’re proactive, responsive and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Analytical—you can make sense of large volumes of data and use those insights to drive improvements to product, processes, and agent performance.
- Technical know-how—you’re not a programmer but you can familiarize yourself with the ins-and-outs of the Postmates platform as well as our internal tools. Knowing how to make an API call doesn’t hurt either.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and it’s 100% paid for by the company
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- 3 paid volunteer days to give back to the community
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.