Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is looking for a Head of Customer Marketing to build out Qualtrics Global customer marketing strategy and scale world-class customer marketing and advocacy programs.
- Manage, build, and champion internal global customer reference program and continually recruit new customer advocates. Manage the systems, people, processes and policies for acquiring, developing, tracking, rewarding and communicating with Qualtrics advocates and reference customers
- Find and cultivate customer advocates and content for references, referrals, reviews, videos, social media collaborations, peer calls, case studies, webinars, websites, blogs, presentations, press releases, events and customer advisory initiatives
- Create customer marketing collateral to support sales, product marketing, client success, public relations, content, events, and other teams
- Accelerate profitable growth by designing sales enablement program that utilizes customer marketing assets to drive sales leads, brand awareness, demand, loyalty, and to close bigger deals faster
- Lead and manage customer engagement, communication, and customer community programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Build and execute Qualtrics global customer marketing strategy and renewal, referral, cross-sell, upsell and community programs
- Manage Qualtrics online reputation and reputation management system
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related field
- Proven experience in marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- A "customer is boss" mentality
- A genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships with anyone anywhere
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on-budget
- Exceptional skills in writing, speaking, presentation, and facilitation
- Passion for building brand awareness and thought leadership through the voice of the customer
- An understanding of sales, marketing and business strategy and the ability to anticipate and deliver on relevant stakeholder needs before they become burning issues
- Ability to travel 25% of the time (during peak season)
- Experience with Influitive, Boulder Logic or RO Innovation, and Salesforce.com
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.