Pinterest - San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a Technical Community Manager to help support Pinterest advertisers at a global scale through self-support and engagement using the Lithium Community platform. In this role, you’ll work directly with our internal and external customers to problem solve, work cross-functionally with various departments to help execute community-first engagement plans, and take the insights from our Community to drive product changes that will help our users get the very most out of Pinterest ad products and creator services.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to improve customer experience and help drive product changes
- Build trust, motivate engagement, and support customers in the Pinterest Business Community
- Coordinate with Product Specialists and Account Managers to help troubleshoot through moderation
- Curate/create/monitor compelling content to drive engagement
- Manage insights and user feedback
- Manage and optimize user feedback channels to identify market-specific trends, compiled reports and shared insights to drive product improvements
- Develop and implement processes and infrastructure to scale customer-facing operations
What We're Looking For
- Deep passion for community management and top-notch customer service
- Experience working with technical teams at product-centric companies - strong leadership and project management skills
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products/platforms (ex. Ad networks, Google Analytics, conversion tracking, APIs) for business customers with a client service mindset
- Confident problem solver who operates as a solutions-oriented leader and team member
- Value empathy and authenticity when working with customers and key stakeholders
- Strong technical writing skills, experience working with strict brand and legal guidelines
- 2+ years’ experience in community moderation / management (Lithium is a HUGE plus), knowledge of tools such as Google Ads, SQL are a plus!
- Deep passion for Pinterest’s mission, supporting businesses (both big and small!), and improving the product experience
- Fluency in Spanish, German, Italian, or French is a plus!
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.