Trustpilot - New York, NY
Trustpilot Sales Manager, New York
Trustpilot is looking for a high performing Sales Manager to join our thriving team on 5th Avenue in New York, NY. The Sales Manager is a pivotal role in driving scale within our high growth SaaS organization. Working closely with Sales Directors and our Sales Vice President, this performance-based role is responsible for maximizing sales potential, exceeding revenue goals, and supporting a team of up to 8 Account Executives in our office located in New York.
- Achieve revenue targets and key performance indicators by successful management of the sales team
- Motivate, coach, and develop team to drive revenue and quota achievement
- Pipeline, performance, and promotion management
- Educate on Product knowledge, competitive landscape, and SF best practices
- Forecasting, deal escalation, and collaboration on emerging verticals
- Work with other Sales Managers on driving consistent process best practices
- 3 to 5 years of direct sales experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- Experience managing a KPI-driven, high volume inside sales team
- Expertise in the digital/SaaS space preferably in a subscription model
- Comfortable thriving in a consultative framework with heavy discovery
- Strong experience with SF stage management and driving SF best practices
- Competitive, passionate, with a relentless desire to win and achieve
- Strong communicator, collaborative in your approach, and open to learning
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, and 401k
- Equity participation
- Paid family leave
- An incredible culture
- Free lunch on Fridays, bagel Mondays, and a fully stocked kitchen
Interested candidates should contact Katie McDonald at email@example.com.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 65 million consumer reviews of 299,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.