CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Fort Lauderdale, FL
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC is a national mortgage lender with more than 170 retail branch locations across the nation. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies three years in a row and as one of the Top 100 Financial Services Companies. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is a Non-Supervised VA Lender; HUD Direct Endorsed Lender; and a Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae Approved Seller/Servicer.
About the Position
We are looking for talented, self-motivated Mortgage Loan Originators (Outside) to fill an exciting opportunity with an industry-leading company. The Mortgage Loan Originator will continually identify, develop, and maintain a quality network of business relationships and serve as a recurring source of referrals for new lending opportunities.
The Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible to represent CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC in his or her local territory by developing and maintaining relationships primarily with realtors. The Mortgage Loan Originator will promote our competitive mortgage products, services, and programs in his or her assigned real estate offices. The Mortgage Loan Originator will consult with customers about their current and future needs to help them achieve their financing needs. He or she is responsible to collect and review all needed supporting loan documentation. The Mortgage Loan Originator will maintain minimum standards for production and quality. He or she is responsible to originate and close quality loan volume through sales and marketing activities. All originations and business development activities must be compliant and consistent with company policy.
- Source mortgage leads.
- Build relationships with real estate agents and other lead sources.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Market our products to individuals and firms, promoting company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Generate complete loan applications with corresponding documentation.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Help customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Own the communication with the real estate agent or referral source.
- Confer with processing and underwriting to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Meet production expectations of $1 million in monthly mortgage production.
- Regularly participate in activities in connection with mortgage sales, including but not limited to attend closings, open houses, and/or conduct CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC seminars/trainings and other lead-generating activities.
Compensation & Benefits
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
- TOP COMPENSATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED LOAN OFFICERS.
- Monthly entertainment and travel reimbursements (mileage).
- Monthly marketing collateral reimbursement.
- Monthly recognition for our top performers.
- National and state licensing education and testing assistance with reimbursements of associated costs.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, 401(k), life and disability coverage.
- Two years of outside or inside sales origination experience.
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA guidelines required.
- Ability to acquire Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) and applicable state licenses*.
- Proven strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills
Mortgage Loan Originator, Loan Originator, Mortgage Loan Officer, Senior Loan Officer, Mortgage Consultant, Mortgage Banker, Loan Consultant
* This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what the company requires upon hire.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. NMLS3029 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org).
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.