Indigo - Cincinnati, OH
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
We are building our Insides Sales team and looking for an outstanding Insides Sales Representative to help us get there. The role of Inside Sales Representative is to generate demand by contacting prospective customers, and responding to potential leads from various grower meetings, website inquiries and marketing initiatives. The desired result is scheduling appointments with growers to build the sales pipeline for the account managers. The Insides Sales Representative will be a key member of the Indigo team with ample opportunity for future growth within the organization. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with our growers and contribute to the success of an industry-disrupting organization.
Outcomes & Responsibilities:
- Effectively and professionally introduce Indigo technology, offer(s) and Indigo vision to prospective growers
- Qualify and schedule appointments for Marketing generated leads
- Cold call to find qualified leads and schedule appointments
- Passionately pursue the achievement of sales metrics while constantly honing communication skills, listening skills, sales techniques and industry knowledge
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- Performance driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaborative, team oriented, adaptable, resilient and agile
- Loves continual learning with a natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Likes to be challenged
- Optimistic and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Inside sales or customer service experience
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic with a desire to build a career in Sales
- Attention to detail
- Strong Time Management
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of agriculture and/or farm practices a plus
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.