Hello Fresh - Aurora, CO
Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
- Responsible for warehouse cleanliness, organization and safety.
- Reports to facilities supervisor
- Helps maintain and keep records of sanitation practices
- General cleaning and care of equipment for the entire warehouse facility
- Monitoring recycling, composting and garbage in assigned haul offs therefore managing the control of possible pests in and out of building.
- Grounds control
- Providing support for other departments as needed
- Stocking of prep room, restrooms and gowning rooms as needed
- Clean dish room floors by sweeping, mopping, or scrubbing them with provided facilities equipment
- Perform trash removal and replace containers with empty bags, along with recycling and compost removal and container sanitizing in dish and prep rooms
- Maintain and clean fixtures and pipes in wash down areas such as washing sinks, hand washing sinks, and drain systems
- Maintain and sanitize the surfaces of all container contact and non-contact surfaces in dish room and prep carts storing containers
- Clean doors, ceilings and walls, using soapy water or other specified cleaners, with sponges, mops and squeegees
- Stock supplies needed for dish room operations, cleaning and maintenance duties
- Mix water and detergents, acids and or sanitizers, in proper containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Assist other team members in Janitorial and Sanitation duties when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sanitation or janitorial experience preferred
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Must be safety oriented
- Reliable transportation required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift up 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (10+ hours)
- Regular stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, and walking
- Temperature controlled warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from under 40 degrees Fahrenheit to ambient room temperature
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Daily meal and snacks
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.