Qualtrics - Provo, UT
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Total Rewards team is looking for that special someone to join our number crunching group and have a huge impact on the company’s compensation and total rewards practices.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Sales Compensation Analyst who knows how to adjust and design company-wide compensation plans, benchmark against national data and use our product to make data driven decisions that improve Qualtrics’ total reward program. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field, and relevant experience in the world of compensation, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success:
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when leadership comes to you for help on offers and to workshop different compensation ideas. You’ll be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to communicate both written and verbally. You can talk compensation design all day, have experience in benchmarking and come up with creative solutions!
A Day in the Life:
- Partner with Hiring Managers to roll out offers and close the top sales talent that Qualtrics attracts
- Help sales leaders reach their goals by designing incentive plans that match Qualtrics compensation philosophy
- Benchmark against national data to make sure our compensation is always in line with the market
- Handle one-off compensation issues as they arise
- Calculate and pay sales commissions and bonuses
- Relevant financial analysis experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems in a creative manner
- Sales compensation experience
- Skilled in making inferences and recommendations based on data sets
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.