Indigo - Boston, MA
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The role of Sr. Manager, Quality Management System will be to manage Indigo’s Quality Management System in support of the company’s Quality Policy and Objectives to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Support Indigo’s quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Monitor Indigo’s critical control points.
- Within 3 months, manage QMS documents (SOPs, Work Instructions, Policies): review, route for approval, issue, schedule reviews
- Manage quality issues: investigations, NCRs, CAPAs
- Manage training programs; develop and provide content, track training
- Conduct internal audits; host external audits (as necessary)
- Monitor performance by reviewing company-wide KPIs
- Develop reports for Management Review
- Resolve customer feedback with functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized; strong documentation/record-keeping skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management capabilities
- Works well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to drive consensus across diverse groups
- Strong collaboration skills
- Certified auditor
- Able to meet timelines
- Strong sense of urgency
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- Friendly, can communicate openly with different groups; able to communicate effectively with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Able to collaborate across multiple teams
- 5+ years’ Quality Management System (QMS) experience
- 5+ years QMS data tracking experience; preferred experience with Oracle or equivalent software system
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s a plus
- Able to be located in Boston
- ASQ or equivalent (Quality Engineer) certification desirable
- Familiar with managing training records, documents and reports
- Has appropriate training and experience in CAPA, auditing, and deviation writing; Six Sigma or Lean certification is a plus
- Agriculture, food, or pharma industry experience strongly preferred
- Occasional domestic and international travel will be required
- Experience with QMS tracking/management in an enterprise system; Oracle experience preferred
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.