PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Family Medicine Walk In Clinic Physician based in the Vancouver community.
Req ID: 170946
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join the brand new Union Station Walk In Clinic located in Camas, WA. This clinic will have extended hours Monday through Friday, remaining open 365 days per year for walk in and same day scheduled appointments. This opportunity is eligible for up to $150,000 in educational loan reimbursement. New graduates welcome to apply!
Why you'll love working at PeaceHealth:
- This exciting opportunity is 100% outpatient, paneled, caring for same day scheduled and walk in appointments.
- Clinic Provider Model: One MD/DO, Two Nurse Practitioner's and/or Physician Assistants, with 2-3 exam spaces per provider.
- Clinic Schedule:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 8:00am - 5:00pm
- MD/DO schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and a weekend per rotation.
- 1:1 ratio of Medical Assistants will offer support with vitals, patient flow and room turnover. This clinic will not have onsight imaging, lab or a dedicated draw station. The intent is to perform the blood draws in the exam spaces. Lab and x-ray patients can be referred to Fisher's Landing and Southwest Medical Center. Our providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
Here is why you should experience Camas / Vancouver, Washington:
- Camas has just 21,000 residents, while neighboring Vancouver is a robust city with over 174,000 residents and you will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States! The cities are known for naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers markets- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River.
- 2018 showcased Vancouver’s new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
- Home to a community of strong education and high scoring schools. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
- Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport and Washington state has no income tax!
Check out this great YouTube video about PeaceHealth in Vancouver: Click Here
To see and learn more about Vancouver, Washington here: Click Here
PeaceHealth Medical Group Benefits:
- Competitive compensation guarantee with signing bonus
- Up to $150,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and System-Wide EPIC EMR
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission teams in El Salvador
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Lyndse R Neppl.
About PeaceHealth: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Vancouver, Union Station (660)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || WALK IN CLINIC SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.