Ivalua - Plano, TX
Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company’s spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We’ve created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today’s values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 250 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you’re ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
As an Ivalua Account Executive you will be focused on customer acquisition within your assigned territory of named accounts. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in SaaS/Cloud application sales in Procurement or Supply Chain Domains. An Ivalua AE should be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to senior level executives in Procurement, Finance, and IT.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals
- Develop and execute on a strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Evangelize the Ivalua vision within key Fortune 1,000 accounts in the Southern US Territory
- Working in collaboration with solution consulting, management, and ecosystem business partners, sell Ivalua’s value proposition to senior level executives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM tool, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Champion you customer’s implementations to ensure great success
What Ivalua is looking for:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Solution Software Sales
- Procurement or Supply Chain Domain knowledge – must be able to have credible business conversations with Procurement and Financial executives
- Verifiable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) negotiation, presentation, and solution selling skills to manage complex organizations
- Demonstrates the ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ideal Background – Procurement or Supply Chain consulting presales and moved to a quota-carrying sales role
What Ivalua offers:
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits
- High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
- Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.